Arrival to the International Airport and transfer to Las Juntas, a warm rural town.
City tour of Las Juntas. Know the historical places of the "Mining City".
Tour of the Gold Mines. Be a gold-miner for a day and enjoy the whole process of obtaining the gold.
Visit Guaitil and Santa Cruz, the city is the center of the folklore of Guanacaste. In the town of Guaitil you will see beautiful handcrafts, indigenous heritage.
Tour to Rincón de la Vieja Volcano, one of the current active volcanos of the country. You will also visit Las Pumas Rescue Center, in Cañas.
Know the enchanting port town of Puntarenas, it's the main harbor of the Pacific of Costa Rica. Enjoy its sand and sea, you can also buy from local handcrafters.
Visit local farms in San Juan, you will see the production of corn, chili and papaya and others products that are sold in the local market.
Tour to Monteverde, know the cloud forest Reserve and its different species of plants and animals.
Visit the Sky Walk tha will let you see the cloud forest from above.
Transfer to the International Airport.
Price of the tour
US $1950 per person*
• Accommodations in Las Juntas.
• Hotels in San Jose and Monteverde.
• All meals.
• Transfers from San Jose to Las Juntas and Las Juntas to San José.
• Transportation of the local tours.
• The entrance fees of the national parks, boats, and policies.
*5 people minimum
For 2-4 the price is $2050
• Cost of visas.
• Cost of the tax to leave the country (which is arund $26).
• Cost of washing clothes.
• Tips for chauffeurs or guides.
• Any political cancellation fees.
• Any alcoholic beverages.
*** You may cancel the trip one month before arriving to the country without any cancellation fees.