Guanacaste Adventure Plus
Trip to Bolsón, crocodiles tour by boat. Horseback riding tour to watch some remarkable landscapes.
Visit Guaitil, home of Pre-Columbian handcrafts. Stay for the night in Nicoya.
Tour in Nicoya, visit historical places and meet Centenarians people, Nicoya being one of the Blue Zones of the world.
Tour to an apiculture farm, watch the process and how the obtain the honey bee. Tour of medicinal plants.
City tour in Las Juntas. Night-time tour in an eco-friendly farm of the tropical dry forest.
Visit to Río Perdido in Bagaes near Miravalles Volcano. Enjoy thermal springs, full day to relax or go extreme with aerial canyoing, mountain biking or hiking.
City tour in Liberia, visit historical places of the main city of Guanacaste. Tour to the Rescue Shelter Las Pumas in Cañas.
Finished your experience in Guanacaste, transfer out to the airport.
Price of the tour
US $1800 per person*
• All meals.
• Transfers from San Jose to Las Juntas and Las Juntas to San José.
• Transportation of the local tours.
• The entrance fees of the boats, bikes, aerial conyoing and policies.
*5 people minimum
For 2-4 people the price is $1950
• Cost of visas.
• Cost of the tax to leave the country (which is arund $26).
• Cost of washing clothes.
• Tips for chauffeurs or guides.
• Any political cancellation fees.
• Spa at Río Perdido.
• Any alcoholic beverages.
*** You may cancel the trip one month before arriving to the country without any cancellation fees.